At Key Concierge we believe the most important step in the process is a face-to-face meeting at the homeowner’s property. This meeting not only gives us a chance to see the property, but to get to know a little about you and what’s most important to you. We discuss your home, your needs, preferences and we can accurately price the services you require. Our services generally range between 35-50 dollars per visit. Relationships are everything and developing a comfort level for our clients is our first priority.
Before hiring a concierge, home watch, security or virtually any service, a homeowner should ask him or herself;
▪ Am I comfortable with this process?
▪ Do I want this person in my home?
▪ This person may be representing me, am I comfortable with his/her appearance and persona?
▪ Does the company have experience?
▪ Have they been in business long enough to establish a good infrastructure and a strong list of reputable vendors and suppliers?
During this meeting, we too are assessing compatibility. We ask ourselves, if there is good communication. If we encounter a problem will the homeowner be assessable? The personal relationship and comfort level is very important for us as well as the homeowner, we value our clients and their homes.